Staying home is so important to the seniors in our community. They need us and we need you! Make a little extra cash on the weekend and help your seniors in your community to stay home and stay safe!
Home Instead is hiring part time weekend CAREGivers to perform the essential work of keeping seniors safe, comfortable, and at home. (We have hours throughout the week and overnights too if that is what you are interested in). Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
- Personal Cares (toileting, bathing, dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Alzheimer’s & Other Dementia Care
- Medication reminders
- Companionship & Engagement
- Transportation for your client to appointments
- Light Housekeeping and Meal Preparation
Requirements to be a CAREGiver are:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Demonstrated reliability and trustworthiness
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, valid auto insurance and reliable vehicle
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Be able to lift/push/pull up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English
- Be able to drive within our service territory
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay.
Prior Caregiving Experience is Preferred but not required.
All CAREGivers will go through specific training designed by Home Instead and will receive an in house certification in Personal Care tasks (which includes demonstrating ability to assist our clients with grooming, bathing, continence care, and mobility) prior to working for our clients. After training CAREGivers will feel confident going into the client’s home helping them achieve success with their emotional, physical and mental wellbeing.
Home Instead. To us, it’s personal.
|Title:||Weekend CAREGivers Needed|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 406 Great Oak Dr Waite Park, MN 56387. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 320-258-3055.