Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers who are night owls to stay with our clients overnight and provide for their needs. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal Cares (including bathing,dressing, grooming, toileting and incontinence care)
- Provide transportation to appointments, errands and outings
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license, valid auto insurance, & reliable vehicle
Evenings, overnights, 24 hour shifts with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
|Title:||Night Owls Needed!|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 406 Great Oak Dr Waite Park, MN 56387. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 320-258-3055.