Home Instead is hiring part time CarePro's to perform the essential work of keeping seniors safe, comfortable, and at home. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
- Light Housekeeping and Meal Preparation
- Companionship & Engagement
- Personal Cares (bathing, dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Alzheimer’s & Other Dementia Care
- Medication & appointment reminders
- Hospice care
- Provide Transportation for appointments & outings
Prior Caregiving Experience is Preferred but not required.
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Demonstrated reliability and trustworthiness
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Must be available to work a schedule of 15-40 hours per week.
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay.
Home Instead. To us, it’s personal.
|Title:||Daytime CAREGivers Needed|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 406 Great Oak Dr Waite Park, MN 56387. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 320-258-3055.